Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Stalkers

(Okay, it's still fun. But then, it's all of seven minutes later.)

So it has come to my attention (through comparing stats and comments, and that sort of thing) that there are a lot of people out there who are reading this blog, unbeknownst to me. Not, of course, that I mind. Obviously. Quite the opposite. Having readers, and especially commenting readers, makes me feel warm all over. But I am just a little bit curious about all of those people who may be reading this. Some of you, I think I may even know in real life. Others, probably not. But...if you exist and you are reading these words, I would really appreciate it if you would post just a one word comment or something, saying "Hi. I exist." Just to satisfy that insatiable curiousity. And yes, friends and family, I would like you to comment as well. Even if I know about you.

12 comments:

Miri said...

hi! I exist. and I know where you live....

e-kvetcher said...

Tarasque!

Irina Tsukerman said...

Hi! I exist... though probably only in my own imagination!

Shmuli said...

Hi! I exist. my real name is actually Ruti. I've been using the identity of this "Shmuli" for your blog and for various criminal activities. Since the FBI is about to arrest him on my account, I'll have to start using a new identity soon. If a "Talya" should start posting comments in the near future, you'll know it is me.

Tobie said...

Hah! She spells her name with an 'i'. You really must keep track of your alter-egos better.

Shmuli said...

At least I can spell "Soloveichik" correctly.

Richard said...

or something.

e-kvetcher said...

Cоловейчик ;)

Anonymous said...

speaking of the devil...
i stalk your blog, but i'm sure you figured that out from the israel urls

Looking Forward said...

i exist too.

anonym00kie said...

i'm not getting into any existential discussions here, but i will say hi and let you know i read you blog and enjoy it :)

Anonymous said...

i exist. i read your blog.